Dad mentioned making a CD of all the pics I take at family things. I was thinking this might be a fun way to share the photos. FaceBook seems too broad, and this could be just kept to us (extended family if we wanted). Anything we take that we think would be nice to share w/ the family we can post here. I think you can probably download the photos from here, or at the very least raise your hand if there are specific ones you'd like.
We'll see if it works... :)
Also, I'm working on getting a scanner, so I have some old ones too that I'd like to put out here.
~m
This isn't really Nick, this is Emie hacking Nick's account checking this out to see how it works. :)
ReplyDeleteI think I'm in...not positive but I followed all the steps.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehow do i become a contributor?!! i've been on here for like a half hour, feeling like a moron! someone help me!
ReplyDeleteand why isn't my little picture showing up!?
ReplyDeleteI'm having a hard time with this too... Em, help us!
ReplyDeleteOk - working on instructions. :) Might be after Paris.
ReplyDeleteHey - also, make sure everyone signs up. Stand over them until they do it. :)
ReplyDelete